According to the memo ETFO teachers now WILL NOT:
- complete any paperwork, applications or proposals to the Ministry of Education for special grants or funding
- participate in the preparation or completion of Grade 8 to Grade 9 transition reports
- participate in any grade-to-grade transition meetings
- complete end of year Ontario Student Record (OSR) activities including filing, sorting and completion of French cards
- participate in any in-school meetings or professional learning activities on the end of year Professional Activity (PA) day
Kindly note that ETFO's refusal to fill out MOE applications and forms for grants or funding WILL NOT apply to GSN's [Grants for Special Needs]. That's an appropriate concession to our most needy students, a most welcome and seemingly heartfelt touch! One hopes it isn't lost on those who will falsely accuse the province's teachers of being self serving and only concerned about personal gain!
ETFO WTR Phase 1 Memo @ ETFO
Teacher contracts: What was ETFO offered? @ Here!
News links are posted @ News + Views and
My Blogsite Acronym Guide is @ Here!